Wednesday 15 July 2009

bag packed stop arriving Friday stop


He'll kill me for posting this, but I couldn't resist....

The Lovely Son (pictured here with Grandpa's hat and Grandma's shopping bag and what might be Mummy's own work, a lumpy hand-knitted jumper) is coming home on Friday for some R & MS (Rest and Maternal Spoiling). He hasn't been home since March.

The dog can't be told yet, or she'll spend the next two days on full alert at the front window, waiting, waiting, waiting....

At least I can keep myself busy till then, airing his room, planning walks, and shopping for
all those meals.

2 comments:

Susan said...

very sweet and how nice - don't you love something BIG like that to anticipate. I often wish I had a lovely son, however I do thankfully have a lovely nephew - Michael.

Veronica said...

Cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails